Sunday 4 October 2015

The beginning of a new adventure

Tomorrow will be my first day as Restaurant Hostess at the hotel The Peninsula Paris. I can hardly wait for this new incredible experience to begin!
I apologize if I haven't been updating daily, as many of you are used to, but I do love the freedom that this new way of blogging is giving me.

I am still enjoying everyday this wonderful city that I decided to call home, but I am sure the real fun will begin tomorrow.

I will make sure to keep you up to date and share with you my favorite parisian days. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking by and wish me luck!!

Domani sarà il mio primo giorno come hostess di accoglienza al ristorante dell'hotel The Peninsula Paris. Non vedo l'ora che questa nuova incredibile esperienza cominci!
Mi scuso se non aggiorno il blog quotidianamente, come avevo abituato alcuni di voi gli anni scorsi, ma amo la libertà che questo nuovo modo di scrivere mi sta dando. 

Continuo ogni giorno a godermi questa città meravigliosa che ho deciso di chiamare casa, ma sono sicura che il vero divertimento comincerà domani.

Farò in modo di tenervi aggiornati e condividere con voi le mie giornate parigine preferite. Vi ringrazio infinitamente per leggermi ogni volta. Fatemi un in bocca al lupo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment