Monday 5 October 2015

Premier jour

First day of work and I am exhausted. Also, incredibly happy.
But yes, I could fall asleep on my laptop at the moment. *yawns*

Today was wild and busy and I ran a lot and stood on my heels even longer, and I started learning so many new things already that I'd bet the tiredness I feel it's half mental weariness and half body fatigue.

I am going to sleep now. I apologize if you were waiting for a wondrous tale of my day but I can hardly concentrate enough to type this, imagine telling you of the beauty that is the restaurant I work in, the wonderful chandeliers, the golden decorations, the carpets and the flowers!!! I'll post a picture for the moment.

Restaurant Le Lobby, The Peninsula Paris

Primo giorno di lavoro e sono esausta. Sono anche felicissima.
Però sì, potrei crollare addormentata sul pc in questo momento. *sbadiglia*

Oggi è stato folle e movimentato e ho corso parecchio e sono stata ancora più a lungo in piedi con i tacchi, e ho già cominciato ad imparare così tanto che sono pronta a scommettere che la stanchezza che sento adesso è meta fatica mentale e metà fisica!

Vado a letto adesso. Mi dispiace se vi aspettavate qualche racconto mirabolante della mia giornata ma riesco a malapena a concentrarmi a tradurre queste poche righe, figuriamoci parlarvi della bellezza del ristorante dove lavoro, i magnifici lampadari, le decorazioni d'oro, i tappeti e i fiori!!! Per ora vi lascio con una foto.

No comments:

Post a Comment